- Windows 11 laptop (any model),
- iPhone 13,
- lightning cable to transfer content from iPhone to PC.
How to transfer without getting “The device is unreachable.” error, especially while copying photos or video content from iPhone to PC; mainly the Cinematic videos.
When we try to copy any file, especially media content from iPhone to Windows laptop, “Error Copying File or Folder: The device is unreachable” error dialog box appears:
How to solve the ‘Error Copying File or Folder’ error:
- On your iPhone, navigate to the Settings app.
- Within the Settings app, tap on ‘Photos‘.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom to find ‘Transfer to Mac or PC‘ section.
- Select ‘Keep Originals‘ instead of ‘Automatic‘.
After changing these settings, you should now be able to transfer content from your iPhone to your PC successfully.
You may also like: Download Free Stock Images for Commercial Use without Watermark