Last updated: December 24, 2020
Table of Contents
- Introduction to public domain
- What is public domain?
- 25+ awesome sources to find PD books
- How to use Google to search for PD books
- How to know and choose which public domain book to publish?
- Self-publishing – download checklist PDF and other free resources
- How to Differentiate Public Domain books
- How to Annotate and Illustrate books for Kindle
- Best Practices
This is a living article which means I will keep updating this page for new and fresh content often.
So, please bookmark !!
You can see a lot of resourceful links here, to:
- public domain books, and audio books,
- tips, and techniques to correctly edit public domain books so that your KDP Account doesn’t get warned or banned,
- how to check for copyrights,
- how to set up your public domain book in your KDP eBook setup process, and more information like that with screenshots and details.
Just bookmark this page and keep visiting it often.
Don’t forget to allow push notifications for this website – that will help you get notified whenever this gets
Alright, now let’s get right into the business of publishing public domain eBooks that gets loved by people:
What is Public Domain?
Public Domain is a platform on which any articles, books, images, media, or any content that are made freely accessible to the general public to consume, edit, or make commercial usage possible.
Amazon KDP has been allowing and regularizing the publishing of Public Domain books on its Kindle platform, to allow creators to add-value to the existing old classics, and also make some money on the side doing it.